Osgenic is looking for their first in-house designer to lead product design in an industry that is in need of innovation. As a Lead Designer, you will get to work alongside surgeons on a daily basis. This is a unique opportunity many companies in the healthcare sector can only dream about.
Osgenic is a doctor-led healthcare product that has created a learning platform that leverages virtual reality to prepare surgeons for procedures to improve patient safety. Osgenic believes that if done effectively, a well designed and informative surgeon-readiness platform can make all the difference between life and death. If you’re excited about our mission, let us know - we’re actively hiring people passionate about our cause!
What will you do?
- Drive, design and translate concept ideas into wireframes, mockups and different prototypes that can be used as validation tools within the company
- Present concepts to peers and stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on the design further
- Conduct competitive analyses of other sites and product experiences that operate in the same space
- Create and maintain the necessary design documentation, for communication and sharing
- Formulate design systems and scalable processes with a long-term perspective
What are we looking for?
- Facilitation skills
- Prototyping skills with using software tools to get things into shareable format
- UX skills
Nice to have:
- User research background
- Design system implementation experience
- Experience with different learning methodologies or education technology
What do we offer?
Osgenic offers a competitive cash/equity package with the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of something truly extraordinary.
This position is based in Helsinki, Finland.